Monday, September 17, 2007

X-Files show: "Closure"

Scene from X-Files show "Closure"

I have seen this show. It is very interesting, however... is it a fact? I don't know. Is Walk-In for real? I don't know.

It was about Walk-In who took children from harm... real bad, horrible... saved them. The children has turned into spirits-- starlights.

Anyway, the reason I choice some pictures from that show. Long time ago, I had a strange dream that there was a tornado. We has a special place for kids to be safe from tornado. I was kid that time, we ran into that small place and hide there... lie down with head down with my arms covering the back of my head.

For a moment... I looked up... found myself in dark but found lot of us kids glowing blue. They were playing games.. jumping ropes... checker board... other stuffs...

That is so strange but interesting.

Until I saw that X-Files show "Closure", in near ending of the show. I saw kids having fun, glowing blue. That gave me creeps.

Is that fact or just a coincidence?

No comments: