Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Speaking of the Other Side


As I did my best talking about ghosts and spirits.

If you have seen a movie called "What Dreams May Come" starred Robin Williams. It is good example.. of course not 100 percent accurate but parts are similar to real Other Side (heaven)

I talked about when spirit comes and see you in her or his form who you may or may not recognized. In that movie, Dr. Chris Neilson didn't know that his son was this black guy and his daughter as Asian woman. They choose their visages.

After he dies, his wife, Annie killed herself and went to hell. Which is true. Of course there is no hell but as "hell" lot of people who trapped in the dark room with no ticket to heaven. Earth is Hell. Why do you think we are here for? To fight against evil, of course that is why here is hell. Not where there is fire and brimstone like in movie you saw. It didn't exist but in your mind if you believe it... but there is no hell inside Earth. Sorry, no, Earth is one. Look around, war, hate, killing, discriminating, etc...

From what I learned, the dark room or "left" door is where they go instead of the Other Side. And they will be sent back to Earth to start over until they finished their contact with God. Once you finished your goal/contact then you can go to the Heaven not the "left" door/the dark room. Sometimes some of you accidentally enter in that room. You can't help them but love them, hope one day they will come home. Like they said, that is all in God's plan for every one.

Other part that you can create something like a house in the Other Side... similar to Chris with his painted home.

So... I enjoyed this movie. I think it gave us an idea what it would be like there. Whoever wrote that story. Good job. I hope someday, someone will make a movie more like what the Other Side would be. That way we can understand why we are here on Earth in first place.

I believe I am here for 44th time. I'll explain it later.

No comments: