Saturday, August 18, 2007

Why Billy Meier?

Why him?

He's just lied to you.

I don't understand why some people still supporting him. I still see that since. Why can't they see that photos are fake. Suddenly they blamed on MIB?

Oh, please!

He CAN'T be only one in the world to have contact with aliens. Heck no! He's just lied to you about that.

I have visited his website, as far as I remember, his website changed THREE times! At first, he has all stories but few webpages he did set up but no information in them at all... wasting of time. I did contacted them complained that it may have broken links. It's not! At 2nd time they changed without those "empty" webpages. Now, it's no longer www.BillyMeier.com anymore. It got new url and much less than before. Now you tell me what it is really about? Lies? He's full of bulls?

I'll post some stories later... And it's for you to decide to accept the fact or not. Can't blame you.

No comments: