Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pleiadians or Plejarens?

Billy Meier stated that the aliens are from Pleiades, (star Taygeta).

But he changed the story and said they are from other system about 80 light years beyond the Pleiades in another dimension.

Why changed the subject?

He said that we may not understand plus he said that the Pleiades is inhabitable. The stars are too young to support life.

It was as he talked out of the textbook.

In my mind, is Billy covering up his mistakes? He said Pleiades in first place then now somewhere else... something's wrong. My feeling was that when he read book or something and discovered that the Pleiades stars are young that scientists believed that it can't support life. That is must be how he changed the story.

That part I did asked the guy in the group I quit and he was like "hmmmm, true but..."

But what? No excuse.

I know Pleiades do support life, regardless to the age of the stars.

No comments: