Sunday, August 19, 2007

Solved Mystery

My friend told me about her experinces with UFO when she realized that I am into this Ufology field. I am her good friend. "I did saw them. They wore red/orange uniform- really orange with insignia, had black belt and boots, maybe silver something." she did her best describing them.

I did looked as much as I can find any record of alien wore orange uniform. No luck. Also she started to describe their spaceship even tried to draw it. I laughed at it. I do not mean to make fun of her. I laughed at drawing because it seemed familiar like if it came from Star War or sci-fi story. I can't put my finger on it.

Finally my other friend has a movie video titled "V: The Final Battle." We watched it. I looked at her, "You must be young that time and watched this. Then it became your memory even thought you can't recall where it came form. It came from that movie." She smiled sheepish. She must be embarrassed! Her descriptions matched to two images from "V" I found.


No comments: