Monday, March 9, 2009

Questions and Answers

I just wanted to post it again:

Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 6:48 PM
Subject: other planets


I would like to hear some of your other stories and
what the other planets r like if you want to tell me,
or if u werent making it up

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: other planets

Oh... I opened this email today because I was not sure where this email came from... so I put it on hold... and how do you find my email?

No, I was not making up stories. Which do you want to know? What I can do is to tell you some.

There is a Earth-like moon that orbiting gas planet in multiple-star system. I has been visiting there most of time when I was young. There are other systems. Most system I know of are in Orion constellation area. Few system I know in Pleiades star cluster. About two years ago, I learned that one was in Andromeda constellation (they showed me where).

One place in Pleiades is more of nature... you see... that planet is "young" but most Pleiadians settled there long time ago from other planet. There are no heavy industries and very few roads... because they are using spacecrafts/aircrafts/subway to travel. Subway is in "city" and aircraft/spacecraft to be used for long distance to other area or to other "city". They have their space station where other worlds can dock there. That I just said up above that is in multiple-star system. That place is under quadruple-stars. However this 4-star system is much larger than Earth's Sol system. I can see the gas planet in sky because from where I stood is orbiting that gas planet.



This is 4 stars system in Pleiades. This was taken by observatory.

I found one drawing is good example of this system when I was surfing for astronomy news and my own research. When I found this, I was surprised to find a similar to my memory.


This one is of one star styem but the "Earth" orbiting gas planet is very much like one I was talking about.

Nice to meet you, I can tell more next time bec my hand/wrist is hurting from typing... just let me know.

Sara

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: other planets


They didn't do anything bad to me so far. They cared of me greatly.

Government? I suspected they do have something but refuse to admit it. They know alien/ufo- oh yes. Also I suspected they have spaceships but they were built by using idea of real UFO ships... but they are not as good as UFO's because of technology issues... Mostly aliens will never invade Earth. Not if there is reason to do so but they never invade for ages to Earth. I don't know where the government get that dumb idea from... maybe too many Hollywood movies that gave them a bad name. Aliens are often here for visit, study and sometimes help us.

I did saw once my Pleiadian friend was using mind to machine interface when I was young. However, those Pleiadian often using hands to computer/machine interface than mind to machine... Mind to machine interface is only use when need to. I know it's sort of complex. I saw one movie on SciFi last year that is similar to idea of mind to machine interface... the movie series called "Taken" In one of ten series showed that the government used female twins to fly the spaceship they found. The government waited and waited to see it fly but it didnt' happened so they checked inside. They found both twins died because of mind to machine interface is too much for twins.

My Pleiadian friend called himself Paul because I dont know how to said his birth name... so... I know Paul since I was baby, not yet turned 1 year old. Now I am 31. Last time I saw Paul was about 2 years ago... I don't know what happened but I do worry. I do remember he told me about some issues in Orion area... I hope none went wrong.

What's more I do not believe Billy Meier's stories. Sorry.

Sara

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 11:33 PM
Subject: other planets


I did some reading on the Pleiadian crap you were
talking about and to me it sounds like you have been
brainwashed really bad. This Pleiadian crap sounds
like the group who claimed cloned a baby? Sounds like
a religion. I'm not going to be brainwashed like
that. I believe in Christ and will always. I think
you are going to have to take a strong look at this
because I think some has brainwashed you with
Pleiadians. No Offense but if this is the same group
that said they cloned a baby you know its full of it
because of their wacked out claims and not ever have
proof of the babies. Sorry but I had to get that off
my chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: other planets

Hi,

I have no idea of what group you were talking about... I didn't learn or read a thing about story of pleiadians clone babies... whose idea of that. That made me laughing.

I experienced things with Pleiadans on my own... always on myself alone with no one else not even with mom or sister or whoever... just no one.

What's more... I was born deaf... how can I be brainwashed?

I always believe in God... He is creator of all living things... he created the universe and so he also created those "aliens" on other planets.

I can not blame you for not believe this... That's okay.

You got to be careful bec I don’t know how many groups are out there claimed they know Pleiadians are not always true. They lied. Like made up stories. That's sad for people who felling for it. Take Billy Meier for example... it's cult or something.

Listen to your heart. God can tell you things... You'll know.

Sara

No comments: