Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Also...

Not only that the end of days...

There's other topic I wanted to say...

Aliens. They will come. When I was young, I questioned my friend. All he said was that yes, they will come and not now. Later. Later.

--Why?

--They are not ready for us.

I had asked this several times and I got same answer every time.

--Fear. They are scare of us. We do no harm at all.

Until year 2001, he said soon.
By his definition, it does not mean soon, soon, but time is near for aliens to come out. Aliens already are among us and we will see them in later time. We will also see them coming in spaceships too.

Yep, he's right. Fear. Because of the movies... yep.. Hollywood! They made aliens sound bad. That is not true. None of them actually hurt me. None. There is very very very little record of aliens gone bad... not as bad in wanting to take over world. No. Just like us. If your kid behaved bad, that is all. That pretty much like that. No planet destroyer. No city destroyer.

I remembered when I was in college, I asked one of my friends. What if I am alien? Are you scare or something? What would you do?

--You did none. No. I am not afraid. You are my friend.

Well. I said long time ago that you will never know one of them is alien. Aliens are here to help you, not to scare you or ruin you. They are "helpers" in my point of view.

Peace out.

4 comments:

Optiq said...

We really need to talk!!! You are the first human I came across besides myself that can remember things from when you were an infant. My family thought I was lieing about it or came up with some BS half assed scientific explanation about thoughts crossing and crashing creating false thoughts until I started talking about stuff they had long forgotten about. Most people can only remember back to Kindergarten which I find odd and question what's really going on in our school systems. I have experiences and info I would like to share with you as we have somewhat the same story. Send me an e-mail ASAP so we can get started. I "write" things too that I've never been able to decipher and have been doing so for a lot of years now and have tons of examples I'd like to show you.

Optiq said...

I don't know if my last comment went through something weird happened. I basically said we need to talk because I have very similar experiences as you, as well as traits, such as being able to remember things from when I was an infant, which this is the first time I've come across another human who remembers things from those days as well. I "write" things too that I've been trying to decipher. Get back to me so we can discuss this further!!!

Sara Fox said...

Optiq,

Just click on my profile to see my email for contact. I do not see your email.

Sara

Sara Fox said...

Optiq... I haven't hear from you since. It's almost 2 years... Let me know if you are still interest in talk with me about it, otherwise, how can I that I have no email from you? I've tried.