Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gulf Breeze UFO

I found this link: http://home.comcast.net/~tprinty/UFO/Ed09.htm after seeing the Godzilla movie "Godzilla vs Monster Zero"... I saw UFO flying around... they were picking up Godzilla and Rodan and took them to Planet X...

Spaceship reminded me of Gulf Breeze UFO...

Snap from TV screen from Godzilla movie

Lucky that I took a snap of spaceship from movie... so you can see what it looks like. If those filmmakers can do it for the movie, I am sure some people can do with fake UFO models.

I believed that Billy Meier may have seen real UFO and then somehow he wanted more, he came up with out of unreal stories. Why? I can tell they are fakes. I doubt he done this alone. He had help. Stories didn't make sense. I did asked for answers and Meier's group couldn't answer them.

So... it's sad to see people like that crying for attention, maybe fame.

See more information on the movie, go to: http://millionmonkeytheater.com/GodzillavsMonsterZero.html

No comments: